“Adjective which states the number of persons or things is called the Adjective of Number or Numeral Adjective.”
“Adjective showing the number of nouns or pronouns is called Adjective of Number.”
1. The brilliant one of you can be the leader of this group.
2. Two children make a family perfect.
3. Few dogs are unhealthy.
4. My legs have eight fingers and two
5. Some women are upset.
6. Most of the boys are selected for cricket.
7. Four books of the Management Studies are very tough.
8. I wrote many letters to you.
9. I have learnt three languages.
10. I wrote some letters to you but you did not replied.
11. There are only nine class rooms in our school.
12. One hour has sixty