An Indefinite pronoun is a pronoun that refers to non-specific beings, objects, or places.
1. Everyone knows it is impolite to point at someone.
2. Does anybody have a clue where the dog went?
3. Everyone had a great time at the Christmas party.
4. No one came forward to admit the crime, so the whole class was punished.
5. Although it could have happened to anyone, it happened to me.
6. Marie told nobody the secrets that went on at her house.
6. Someone called to tell me the horrible news.
7. I really just needed some time away from everyone.