definition of Demonstrative
Demonstrative adjectives are adjectives that are used to modify a noun so that we know which specific person, place, or thing is mentioned.
those, this these, that.
1. Those pants are not very comfortable.
2. Do you like this soup?
3. That dress looks good on you.
4. These puppies are very playful.
5. I did not enjoy that book.
6. Did you grow those vegetables in your garden?
7. Can you help me move this box?
8. Mom, can we buy these magazines?
9. This tie is too tight.
10. I like this coat better than that one.