Distributive pronoun can be defined as “A distributive pronoun considers members of a group separately, rather than collectively. They include each, any, either, neither and others.”
- Each of the students have participated in the drama act.
- I may buy either of these two gifts.
- Neither of them plays well.
- Each one of you will be awarded with bravery award.
- Everyone must finish the breakfast.
- Either of you can help me in this matter.
- Neither of you has qualified this exam to go ahead.
- Each of the parents should take care of their children.
- Either of you may answer the questions asked by me.
- Neither of the answer given by you is correct.
- Any of you can join the program as a leader of the team.
- None of our friends went to the Christmas party.