A relative Pronoun is one which is used to refer to nouns mentioned previously, whether they are people, places, things, animals, or ideas.
- The cyclist who won the race trained hard.
- The pants that I bought yesterday are already stained.
- The four team leaders, whoever the committee selects, will be at tomorrow’s meeting.
- Spaghetti, which we eat at least twice a week, is one of my family’s favorite meals.
- Where did you buy the dress that you wore last week?
- The book, when it was finally returned, was torn and stained