Welcome to the Hindi Tutor QA. Create an account or login for asking a question and writing an answer.
My Coaching in Domestic Things

I am a legal heir of my father who is no more. How do I transfer his LPG connection to me?

1 Answer

0 votes
My Coaching
Transfer of connection to legal heir is now simplified. In case the transferee (legal heir ) is not having a LPG connection you may please provide a request to your distributor with the following:

a. Declaration by Legal Heir

b. Copy of Death Certificate

c. KYC of the Legal Heir

d. Proof of Address & Proof of Identity

e. Original Subscription Voucher(SV) in the name of deceased( If SV is missing Please provide affidavit)

The KYC will be verified, then multiple connections in the address mentioned for transfer will be checked and then the distributor will make a new Subscription voucher in the Transferees name. Security deposit will remains the same as in the original SV.