The Full form of ACF is Auto-Correlation Function, or ACF stands for Auto-Correlation Function, or the full name of given abbreviation is Auto-Correlation Function.
Full forms of ACF
- Auto-Correlation Function
- Authentication Control Function
- Access Coordination Function
- Advanced Communications Facility
- Advanced Communications Function
- Adobe Photoshop Custom Filter
- Auto-correlation Function
- Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Auto- Correlation Function
- Actual Cubic Feet
- Advanced Computer Feasability
- Access Control Facility
- Airlift Clearance File
- Air Contingency Force
ACF (Auto-Correlation Function)
Auto-Correlation Function is known as ACF, Autocorrelation, also known as serial correlation, is the correlation of a signal with a delayed copy of itself as a function of delay. Informally, it is the similarity between observations as a function of the time lag between them.
The analysis of autocorrelation is a mathematical tool for finding repeating patterns, such as the presence of a periodic signal obscured by noise, or identifying the missing fundamental frequency in a signal implied by its harmonic frequencies. It is often used in signal processing for analyzing functions or series of values, such as time domain signals.
- Different fields of study define autocorrelation differently, and not all of these definitions are equivalent. In some fields, the term is used interchangeably with autocovariance.
- Unit root processes, trend stationary processes, autoregressive processes, and moving average processes are specific forms of processes with autocorrelation.